Introduction

     


    Hello, my name is Jada Russell. I am a Junior that attends Cedar Grove High School, in Ellenwood, Ga. I will be turning 17 on the 23rd of May, so save the date. I have 6 siblings, 3 sisters and 3 brothers, and I am the second youngest child. I live with my dad and my younger brother. I am normally a secluded person, unless I am with close friends or family. I listen to a lot of Rap and R&B music because it's like music to my soul. Math is my favorite subject and when I graduate high school, I plan to go to college and major in accounting and minor in business. The college I want to go to is uncertain at the moment but I have been looking at Florida A&M University and the University of Georgia. English is definitely my least favorite subject because it seems repetitive. I feel like after 5th grade, you begin you start learning the same things and it becomes not interesting anymore, I like to continuously learn new things. I have a job that I've been working at for almost 2 months now. It's alright for the time being, I would definitely want to work somewhere else but I can manage. I believe that's all I have to say. 

Comments